Twitist Forums
How come people on twitter are racist? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Twitter forums (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Twitter abbreviations (/forum-4.html)
+--- Thread: How come people on twitter are racist? (/thread-6283.html)

How come people on twitter are racist? - Sarah - 10-12-2012 07:21 AM

If you look up Kanye west on twitter a lot of people call him the N word because of what he did to Taylor Swift. I know what Kanye did was wrong and he is a jackass for doing it, but I still don't think he deserves to be called racist names like that though. I mean its only the VMAs ffs, not something truly important or anything. I mean its in the past and over and he apologized for it and she forgave him.

- Ramirez - 10-12-2012 07:29 AM

White people are really racist online, however I have never heard a white person say something racist or use the N world in real life. Its because its the internet, just let it go.

- D-Money - 10-12-2012 07:29 AM

what the fucks with twitter? its a stupid blue bird...whats next
birdsshit.com? lol... I might make a page

- petiteplant433 - 10-12-2012 07:29 AM

We have a Black President!!!!!

its 2009. those pigs are losers period.

- Shadowcloud92 - 10-12-2012 07:29 AM

There are racist people on this site too..

But speaking of Kanye and Taylor, yeah he apologized for the incident, but he's proven through his actions that he's very self- centered and egotistical and for all we know he might of apologized to her just for his own good. (to save his career)

- Riddle me this - 10-12-2012 07:29 AM

Because they can hide behind a computer. I don't think he was racist. He was just stating his opinion on who's video was better. He shouldn't have added his 2 cents. Now the people who call him the "n-word" they are the ones who are racist.