Twitist Forums
Computer gone slow! what do i do! please help. videos aren't played as fast as before? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook apps (/forum-22.html)
+--- Thread: Computer gone slow! what do i do! please help. videos aren't played as fast as before? (/thread-62844.html)

Computer gone slow! what do i do! please help. videos aren't played as fast as before? - Christy B - 02-21-2013 02:52 AM

i watched few movies online and since then i guess the computer has gone slow. i cleared the cache memory and the temporary files but the videos on youtube gets buffered very slow, this wasnt happening before and yes my internet stops sometimes but then too i had no problem with videos being played on youtube, please tell me the solution for this. and even the photos on facebook take alot of time to open. whats happened?

- john - 02-21-2013 03:00 AM

You are capped. Meaning you have exceeded your usage limit and the Internet is just slowed. It will go back to normal next billing cycle.

- T J - 02-21-2013 03:00 AM

If what John suggested isn't the case (you have unlimited internet), then it sounds like it could be a virus or some other type of malware. Try checking your computer with a good antivirus and an antimalware program. If you don't have any favorites, I'd recommend Avast or Auslogics Antivirus to check for viruses and Malwarebytes to check for malware. Hope it helps. Good luck!