Twitist Forums
why is duffy singing like a helium addict in the new coke ad? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook Marketing (/forum-12.html)
+--- Thread: why is duffy singing like a helium addict in the new coke ad? (/thread-62869.html)

why is duffy singing like a helium addict in the new coke ad? - Hoolio R - 02-21-2013 04:56 AM

isit me or is this the crappest ad from coca cola ever?

- Ejay J - 02-21-2013 05:04 AM

Thank god for that,i thought i was the only one who thought she sounded awful in the advert.

- OLLIE O - 02-21-2013 05:04 AM

perhaps she is,no its not just you it is crap

- driver_uk - 02-21-2013 05:04 AM

cause she`s a t w a t?

- iibe_unikkz - 02-21-2013 05:04 AM

ALLOW IT
I WAS DRINKIN AND WHEN I HEARD THAT I JUST SPAT OUT MA DRINK.
I COULDN'T STOP LAUGHING,
WHAT HAPPENED TO HER????????

may the Lord have mercyy upon her..

LOOOL

- I heart sum41 - 02-21-2013 05:04 AM

because Duffy is a weird individual. She sings like that most the time except she was so excited about singing in the coke ad her voice went up another few octaves. hence she sounds like a chip monk in a blender

- Flowers - 02-21-2013 05:04 AM

I totally agree she sounds terrible like she taking the mickey or something. lol

- This Is Me ?! - 02-21-2013 05:04 AM

i was like omg
when i saw it!
its sooooo werid!
yh it is the ******est one yet!

- massiveboot005 - 02-21-2013 05:04 AM

I thought it was a joke when I first heard it, I thought she was just sending herself up! I like her music and her voice, but she sounds absolutely ridiculous and so whiney in that ad.

Pff.. helium addict! We should pack her off to rehab, she can take Winehouse's place, who can at least whine tunefully, albeit for only a few minutes at a time as she has to punch a fan at regular intervals.

But yes, bring back the Diet Coke lift advert with Etta James! Remember the woman in the middle in the lift? I have her added on Facebook - I'd met an Argentinian friend when I was studying abroad and turned out she had the same name as the woman in the lift who most men are obsessed with!! Small world.