Twitist Forums
How do I keep friends from getting notifications on facebook EVERYTIME I have activity of any kind? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook notifications (/forum-24.html)
+--- Thread: How do I keep friends from getting notifications on facebook EVERYTIME I have activity of any kind? (/thread-63147.html)

How do I keep friends from getting notifications on facebook EVERYTIME I have activity of any kind? - Hate ADR - 02-26-2013 09:11 AM

I have a few friends that drive me crazy cause they get a notification EVERY time I "like" a photo or comment and such! I don't mind them seeing my posts and I don't want to block them. I just think its ridiculous to want to know my every move! I see no point in that even being an option unless you are a parent monitoring their kid's activity! I just want to keep them from getting the notifications sent to their phone. If they want to see my activity, they can go see it just like everyone else!

- abraXus - 02-26-2013 09:19 AM

the only way to prevent it is to add individual people to your restricted list

- al H - 02-26-2013 09:19 AM

you can make them a restricted friend, but then they couldnt see any of your posts

- Amanda Ramsey - 02-26-2013 09:19 AM

They are the ones who have to change the settings, not you.
They are more than likely either:
a) subscribed to you
or
b) have you on their close friends list.

Your friends need to go in and change what they have you as if this is happening.