Twitist Forums
Is is ok the ask a guy out on Facebook? Did he turn me down? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: Is is ok the ask a guy out on Facebook? Did he turn me down? (/thread-63153.html)

Is is ok the ask a guy out on Facebook? Did he turn me down? - EVIL_INNOCENCE - 02-26-2013 09:17 AM

I like this guy and I asked him out on Facebook. Was that a good idea? He is in a few of my classes in school and when I see him it might be awkward. I told him I liked him and he said he liked me a little too. Does "a little" mean he doesnt like me at all and that he was just pressured into saying he did? Ugh, Im probably just overthinking... Please help.

- Tidus - 02-26-2013 09:21 AM

he did in a way liked you too.

- kiss4u - 02-26-2013 09:25 AM

Go for it girl. There is many guy and only so much time. Sort through them as soon as you can. If he isn't interested dump him like yesterdays trash.

- ActualREADER - 02-26-2013 09:34 AM

My Friend, You ARE over thinking it. Facebook is becoming such a normalized mode of communication, that I really don't think it is that weird. and I think "a little" means he thinks you are cute but wants to get to know you better. I wish you all the luck in the world on this! :-)

- broadlunch901 - 02-26-2013 09:36 AM

First of all i love that pic im a HUGE Black Veil Brides fan (as you can probably tell by my name) and Andy Beirsack is super hot!!! Anyways i think its fine that you did that and you wont know until after you see him in person.

- a friend - 02-26-2013 09:41 AM

no you should have done it over twitter

- Austin - 02-26-2013 09:45 AM

What is happening to this world? You definitely should have asked him out in person. I think you should try to flirt with him next time you're at school.

- Madam M - 02-26-2013 09:49 AM

Its fine, but tis better in person and I think he might like you, but could be not at all.