Twitist Forums
Why can't liberals think for themselves? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook apps (/forum-22.html)
+--- Thread: Why can't liberals think for themselves? (/thread-63212.html)

Pages: 1 2

- Five T - 02-26-2013 10:50 AM

Great Britain being safe has nothing to do with gun control. People in Great Britain and many other countries are more civilized & accepting compared to people in the US. Liberals just love to worship Obama and get information and things from him. I know burglars will be doing a home invasion on them.

- RockIt - 02-26-2013 10:55 AM

Their mothers never let them struggle through the learning how to tie one's shoes task, and it was all down hill from there.

- Cephalopod - 02-26-2013 11:03 AM

I don't know, you tell me.

- Dangerous Mr. - 02-26-2013 11:11 AM

A simple real world problem that a Conservative doesn't have a real world answer for that doesn't include gun control
Late at night you're stopped at light 3' behind a semi in a bad part of town. You have any gun your heart desires sitting sitting on the seat next to when all of a sudden a bunch of random rounds comes thru your glass 5 of which strike you in the upper body and head
Tell me how your gun protects you
Think

- proudWatcher885 - 02-26-2013 11:12 AM

We do. But thanks for another great example of the failed Karl Rove strategy of projecting what you're doing onto your opponents.

- Richard - 02-26-2013 11:20 AM

So... Agreeing with facts makes one a sheep because facts aren't new? This isn't so complicated an issue that some new way of thinking needs to be inovated in a classroom.

- Meg - 02-26-2013 11:25 AM

You are parroting the often heard Conservative accusation that liberals are like sheep following Obama. Unless you have something original to say, you are not in a position to criticize others for not saying something new.

- Arnie - 02-26-2013 11:30 AM

Making something against the law will not always stop it.. examples.. War on drugs,Drunk driving!!. If guns were ever against the law than only the bad guys would have them..
I also feel schools should have guards
We could use the money we give to countries that hate us,our children are more important!!
Having a gun will not help all the time but being defenseless will never help..
===================================
Can you ask the bad guy to wait while I call 911???
===================================
Isn't it better to have a gun and not need it than to need it and not have it!!
A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again."