Twitist Forums
Is it bad that I find humor and enjoyment in this? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Twitter forums (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Twitter General help (/forum-6.html)
+--- Thread: Is it bad that I find humor and enjoyment in this? (/thread-63318.html)

Is it bad that I find humor and enjoyment in this? - Angry - 02-26-2013 11:13 AM

Ok so there's this girl who I don't hate but very strongly dislike and she always starts stuff with me and my friends and always starts an argument with me, she talks behind my back and tries to influence my friend. So I told her off which felt really good, but after awhile I just stopped caring which just made her madder. Smile so today on twitter some person told her off for the exactly the same things I did and Im glad someone else is and I find it hilarious. I'm actually enjoying her drama and glad she's dealing with it! Is that bad?

- Anthony - 02-26-2013 11:17 AM

No she is having a taste of her own medicine, just dont over do it.

- Claire - 02-26-2013 11:26 AM

okay this is just my opinion.

i think its okay to be happy! just don't say much about it don't make it a bigger deal than it needs to be.

- Filip - 02-26-2013 11:31 AM

It's not bad,actualy I had a same feeling,It is normal for people to smile and enjoy when they hear\see that bully got what he deserved,or maybe she was in love with you.

- kjek67 - 02-26-2013 11:33 AM

some times you have to put a person in check..It seems to knock the air out of their balloon to let them know that they are not all that important

- thehorrorgirl - 02-26-2013 11:40 AM

That's completely normal. You feel that way because you feel someone has 'taken your side', even if unbeknownst to them.

- Jennifer - 02-26-2013 11:42 AM

no it's not bad - this girl is the one making an ass of herself..