Twitist Forums
How come I can't add friends on facebook? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: General Social Media & Marketing Forums (/forum-8.html)
+--- Forum: General Social Media questions (/forum-9.html)
+--- Thread: How come I can't add friends on facebook? (/thread-63592.html)

How come I can't add friends on facebook? - Silvestre Berger - 02-27-2013 06:27 AM

ok, i recently got facebook and immediately started adding friends. However now when i try it says that i have been blocked from adding them. Does anyone know why a SOCIAL NETWORKING site would do that? Can anyone help? The facebook help page is useless so how do i contact facebook?
Thanks
Thanks so far guys but I have tried each one and nothing has worked. I think I agree with the comment on fb thinking i am some sort of spam but nothing has worked thus far.

- Hasan Pasha - 02-27-2013 06:33 AM

Create your profile fully than you get privilege

- rt ty - 02-27-2013 06:42 AM

Can't add them to fast or fb thinks your a spam program thing that adds as many people as possible then sends them annoying advertisements. Go confirm your email. That can help

- Cutie Pie - 02-27-2013 06:43 AM

well it happened with my friend too who newly joined fb......!!
then she gave me her id and password and i tried it from my PC and it worked.!!
the problem is with the network server.!!

well try logging in after a while or try logging in from a different PC. or ask your friends to check it!!

now she's able to add friends by the way!!

its just a network problem!

- ShyAn - 02-27-2013 06:52 AM

you have to go into you're private setting and change it, or people have it so u can't even send a friend request

- Minibit - 02-27-2013 06:57 AM

Actually whats happening is you added to many people at once..after a few days, once facebook realizes you aren't spam or junk, they will allow you to friend more people. But if you do it again (ad more people at once really fast) it will do the exact same thing. Just wait another few daysSmile

Hope i helped!

- Tatiana - 02-27-2013 06:59 AM

CAUSE UR A LOSER!!!! LOL NOBODY WILL EXCEPT