Twitist Forums
Is it weird to have no facebook account when most people today have one? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: Is it weird to have no facebook account when most people today have one? (/thread-63608.html)

Pages: 1 2

Is it weird to have no facebook account when most people today have one? - Steve - 02-27-2013 07:05 AM

I am 22 years old, guy.
I had facebook account like a year or 2 years ago, but I deleted my account long time ago, cause I did not find facebook that interesting, and I kinda found it waste of time going on facebook to see another people's pictures and comments and stuff. so I completely deleted my account and don't use facebook anymore.
Does this make me weird?
Also If I do not have facebook, does it make me loser, and fag??
How would you judge me if I don't have a facebook account?

- Chickita - 02-27-2013 07:10 AM

No dear, fakebook sucks

- new.g - 02-27-2013 07:17 AM

no it doesn't make you weird

- Alex Paranormal - 02-27-2013 07:26 AM

It makes no difference to me. I don't even use mine for social purposes anymore. All I do is scroll through art. You're not that weird.

- Red ray 47 - 02-27-2013 07:29 AM

You're not weird. It's ok if you really wanted to delete your facebook account for a reason. As long as you have no regrets in deleting it. I won't blame you for it.
I have a facebook account cuz I have old friends whom I want to stay connected when they're far away so that I can communicate with them on facebook, as long as they're still my good friends.

- Rishabh - 02-27-2013 07:37 AM

Even I don't like FB but now a days everyone's on FB so if ur not on FB, this kind of makes u social looser and yes ***..I had to create one but the choice is yours.

- Anvesh - 02-27-2013 07:38 AM

i am 22 too, i don't have Facebook and i don't think it's weird.
thing is i have very few friends like 4 or 5 and i meet them in person and call them often. so there is no point in having FB account for them. i am not sure about you.

- Alex W - 02-27-2013 07:40 AM

Well most young people do, so most young people would say either "he has no life," or "He's doing something good and not being some young stupid stereotype like the rest of the guys these days."
there's nothing wrong with not having a facebook account though, but it does come in very handy to catch up with old friends and keep in contact with people, so i recommend it back MAYBE but that's entirely up to you

- psymon - 02-27-2013 07:47 AM

What's weird is that you have to ask whether it's weird.

- Lana - 02-27-2013 07:50 AM

no, you're not weird. I'm 16 years old with no Facebook account.