Twitist Forums
What do you think about girls uploading sex tapes of themselves on Facebook for popularity? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: What do you think about girls uploading sex tapes of themselves on Facebook for popularity? (/thread-63611.html)

What do you think about girls uploading sex tapes of themselves on Facebook for popularity? - dchris✰ - 02-27-2013 07:06 AM

A while back, a girl uploaded a video of herself giving oral sex to 2 guys at the same time just so she can become "Facebook famous." She got thousands of subscribers and her name was all over the internet. Now, another girl has uploaded a video of her and her boyfriend having sex. She has become very popular, and a bunch of people are arguing over her actions. Doesn't it make you sad to know that this is what our society has come to? A lot of females have absolutely no respect for themselves now-a-days; it's nasty.

- bethany - 02-27-2013 07:10 AM

...People actually do that? Oh god...
What the fuck, humanity?

- Reeha - 02-27-2013 07:12 AM

Messed up society, I agree. Tongue
I'm a girl , And I think that is just nasty, and Girls just try to get attention. Like girls, they just want attention. I'm a girl, and I don't care about attention, Some girls are just messed up in the brain....

- Amber - 02-27-2013 07:16 AM

disgusting they are just trying to be notice