Twitist Forums
How am i supposed to use twitter without getting suspended? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Twitter forums (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Twitter General help (/forum-6.html)
+--- Thread: How am i supposed to use twitter without getting suspended? (/thread-64009.html)

How am i supposed to use twitter without getting suspended? - Lego103 - 02-28-2013 02:57 AM

I recently joined twitter, and before getting temp. suspended this was all i had done:

Followed the group i joined twitter for,
followed my 3 friends,
followed about 20 pages, (things i liked, like youtubestars, celebrities, tv shows, etc)
tweeted a post to one celebrity congratulating her on a shorty nomination (had one @name)
tweeted about 5 posts nomination people for shorty awards. (each one of those had one @name and #mention)

what did i do wrong?

"If you send large numbers of unsolicited @replies or mentions in an attempt to spam a service or link"

- wyomugs - 02-28-2013 02:59 AM

You asked this question in the WRONG CATEGORY, that's what you did wrong. DELETE this question and try re-asking it in the:

Consumer Electronics > Cell Phones & Plans

category. BTW... this really is not an ETIQUETTE question... but thanks for asking!

Have a polite day.
Etiquette takes over where laws end.

- Strife and Discord - 02-28-2013 03:01 AM

Or try here:
Computers & Internet > Internet > Other - Internet

Good luck.

- Mare - 02-28-2013 03:05 AM

Contact the Head Twit & beg to be reinstated.
Plead ignorance & ask how to avoid future problems.

You experienced friends can probably help you out as well.

I am trying to help you despite the fact that you posted in the wrong forum because I have very nice manners & do not wish to make you feel uncomfortable.

Now go & sin no more.