Twitist Forums
Will this guy ask me out yes or not thanks!? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: General Social Media & Marketing Forums (/forum-8.html)
+--- Forum: General Social Media questions (/forum-9.html)
+--- Thread: Will this guy ask me out yes or not thanks!? (/thread-64177.html)

Will this guy ask me out yes or not thanks!? - yhliz - 02-28-2013 05:01 AM

A shy guy who likes me teases me on fb an flirts an i do too and at school he seems shy to talk to me so he always looking at me and I look away and I can never make a move unless he does and not asking him to hang out Like don't think he will ask me out it will go like this what do u think thanks guys!

- Roar_Tiger - 02-28-2013 05:10 AM

That's so weird and hilarious. I know some people who were shy as well, but seemed so extroverted on facebook or other social media outlets. Anyway, I think he's nervous to confront you face to face and doesn't want to expose himself. He is probably scared of rejection or jumping move too soon.

- Jeffery Zhou - 02-28-2013 05:17 AM

i don't think that he will ask you out, because he seems too shy to do that, but i think he might going to do something on Valentine's day, if not, you can go ask him out! good luck!

- David Hernandez - 02-28-2013 05:25 AM

Well It looks like he does is shy to do it wait till Valentines Day n if he dosent well I guess its ur time to step it up n ask him out (do mine plzz)

- Andrew - 02-28-2013 05:28 AM

He may want to but be afraid, u should be super intense flirty so he gets the picture, if he backs off, then you should as well