Twitist Forums
I want to start a website like facebook covers for timeline, Please help with ideas or recommends? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: I want to start a website like facebook covers for timeline, Please help with ideas or recommends? (/thread-64260.html)

I want to start a website like facebook covers for timeline, Please help with ideas or recommends? - Tj - 02-28-2013 05:49 AM

I do not know where to begin, or how to begin. I want to start a website like a facebook covers for timeline. I don't know where would I get the covers from, the photos, etc. How would I start what would you recommend me doing. I am willing to put in time and effort to do this. Please help me in advance thank you.

- FB Dev - 02-28-2013 05:57 AM

Hello, the first thing you need to do is to choose the right domain, then you must have a lot of patience and create unique and personalized covers, if you know php you can develop the CMS alone, otherwise I suggest you wordpress!

- Charlie - 02-28-2013 05:57 AM

There are a few sites doing this already...how do you plan to compete with them?

- Sumit - 02-28-2013 05:57 AM

Try buddypress or refer below source for best services at FREE cost