Twitist Forums
In your opinion, do you think facebook will die out like myspace? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Twitter forums (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Twitter Trends (/forum-7.html)
+--- Thread: In your opinion, do you think facebook will die out like myspace? (/thread-6436.html)

In your opinion, do you think facebook will die out like myspace? - thecoolestpersonalive - 10-12-2012 08:00 AM

Just wondering because i dont have a facebook. And everyone is like " do u have a facebook"? "Why dont you have a facebook"? Blah blah blah i always say no i dont because i dont follow fads and trends also because it will eventually pass like myspace did. Im more into twitter because its less drama and less hassle. What do you think??

- Manuel - 10-12-2012 08:09 AM

Eventually, But Probably Not In A While...

- Gen - 10-12-2012 08:09 AM

I think it will due out and something new will be created instead of it

- Brittish.Hood - 10-12-2012 08:09 AM

I think yea maybe in 2 or 1 year facebook will pass. and everyone is going to move o Google+ or something like that

- Jordan - 10-12-2012 08:09 AM

Facebook will be popular for a long time because new things keep getting added to keep it more fresh but it will eventually fade out.

- Toughthroat867 - 10-12-2012 08:09 AM

I think it will soon

- . - 10-12-2012 08:09 AM

It died for me 3 yrs ago, way too dull.

- Wesley - 10-12-2012 08:09 AM

Yeah i think it will and then ppl will just transition into the next fad....they will prolly go straight to twitter r watever else they can find...so that they can post stuff noone cares about.... Prolly they will get bored of it.... Gosh knows i did after the first day ....But yah so glad i deleted mine.... Ppl got me to make one... Cuz appearentlly i was somekind of loser without one....and they are already asking me why why i deleted it... And i askmyself, why i ever made my account in the first place hah Tongue facebook sucks

- CH L - 10-12-2012 08:09 AM

Every empire falls