Twitist Forums
What device is best for a free texting app and skype? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook apps (/forum-22.html)
+--- Thread: What device is best for a free texting app and skype? (/thread-64445.html)

What device is best for a free texting app and skype? - Frank - 02-28-2013 08:02 AM

So, I want to get a handheld device that device that has the capability to use a free texting app and skype/ video chat of some sort. I was thinking of getting a Ipod 4 gen 8gb, a samsung galaxy, or some sort of tablet. I know I can't go wrong getting an Ipod, but wanted to know if there was a device that was better or cheaper with the same quality as it.

- Amelia - 02-28-2013 08:03 AM

I have an iPod touch 4th generation and I LOVE it. It fits in your pocket, you can text on it, play games, get Internet, books, skype, and much more. Hope this helps! Good luck!

- tinka - 02-28-2013 08:05 AM

Hey well Samsung galaxy s2 are great in fact im using mine right now but they are pretty costly I pay $60 a month but I get $450 of calls,and text and u can download and apps u want on it it also has a huge screen,as it us a pretty big phone bigger then an iPhone and also,alot slimmer as for apps there are many out there I do know that hotmail and Facebook have an instant meszager on them