Twitist Forums
Help! I'm falling for a teacher...? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: General Social Media & Marketing Forums (/forum-8.html)
+--- Forum: General Social Media questions (/forum-9.html)
+--- Thread: Help! I'm falling for a teacher...? (/thread-64598.html)

Help! I'm falling for a teacher...? - Rebecca - 02-28-2013 09:30 AM

I'm 13 years old and a lesbian, and I think that my history teacher is the most beautiful woman in the world. Every time she looks at me I get this feeling like it's "the look" when I know deep down that it can't be. She has never said anything related to her sexual orientation and that just makes me more hopeful that it could be, when I know it can't. She's twelve years older than me (Internet stalking attempts but she doesn't do social media) and all of my classmates think she's mean and ugly, but I don't! This has been happening for four months. What do I do?

- Michelle - 02-28-2013 09:36 AM

You're stuck in a hard position. It cant go anywhere. Shes your teacher and im pretty sure there are laws against that. Sorry Sad

- Holls - 02-28-2013 09:45 AM

Aww. Sounds JUST like me. Fell in love with my 7th grade teacher. I became very close to her...and hung out whenever I could...but it never went anywhere. I still think about her to this day at times...11 yrs later! She just remains a nice fantasy. Sorry to probably upset you but you should probably let it go. Even if there was a connection...your age would be a definite issue.