Twitist Forums
Why are some filipino kids so spoiled? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Twitter forums (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Twitter Trends (/forum-7.html)
+--- Thread: Why are some filipino kids so spoiled? (/thread-6461.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

- Bubbles - 10-12-2012 08:10 AM

I agree EVERY word you say about these out of control wild monkey flips. When they come to america and make a little money they think theyre untouchable and whatnot. Not knowing if it wasnt for coming to america their azzes would still be swimming in muddy water ,standing in the corner begging money, starving from no food, and broke as they come in their disaster 3rd world country.

- frostitute - 10-12-2012 08:10 AM

BECAUSE OUR PARENTS SPOILED US ALSO WHEN WE WERE YOUNG.

- Enigmatic - 10-12-2012 08:10 AM

So you went to some of their parties and came home trashing them? So you resent their cell phones and all their brick-a-bracks and you trash them because you are 19 and "worked" to get your own car? So you admit you are in that same crowd you despise so much? Shouldn't you examine yourself to find out maybe there's a certain jealousy in you? Someone above has said: "It's time to make new friends".
Very true. May I add: "Live and let live". You cannot make them change, so change yourself. It's the only noble way.

- Jonathan - 10-12-2012 08:10 AM

There's nothing wrong with this as long as they can afford it.. these actions are quite common to the nouveau riche people.

- Bhuwisit - 10-12-2012 08:10 AM

Like father, like son; like mother, like daughter....and why the country has remained a sh!thole for decades.

Yup, thats why.

- bryant - 10-12-2012 08:10 AM

I just hate spoiled kids, but most of them are the one who will always rely on their parents and not succeed in life.

- clncarplz - 10-12-2012 08:10 AM

Because their parents spoiled them.
Just a question but how did you earn enough money here to buy a car at 19 years of age? At that age you do not have a collage degree.

- Coco - 10-12-2012 08:10 AM

OFWs

- INDEPENDANT MARK2 - 10-12-2012 08:10 AM

You are right in a lot you say. I have my wife's relatives there and they are NOT that well off yet two different families have young children who are just spoilt rotten. Why I don't know. One is a boy of about 7 years who has his own full time Yaya. This kid gets his butt wiped for him literally. Spoon fed ! I kid you not. The Yaya feeds him his meals. When I am there I refuse to go to that house and waffle on what a lovely boy he is. They all FAWN on this kid and I personally think it is a bit sick really. The other one is a girl. She is ALWAYS eating and she is--quite plainly a fat little horror. She has all the other kids in fear she will--tell her mama. I'd like to slap the parents. It's not the kid's fault but the high and mighty parents. The joke of it all is they are not rich, and the excess money spent to pander to these two brats is a huge and gross waste. I no longer send them stuff. If they have money to pander to their kids like that, they can darn well buy their own stuff, Im no longer including my hard earned stuff in Balikbayan boxes which cost me money for families who act like this.
Call me a bad person I don't care but hand fed at 7 is bloody ridiculous in the Philippines or anywhere else in my opinion.

- Delauria - 10-12-2012 08:10 AM

Most parents don't have time for their children now!
They are soooooooo busy looking for money and pleasure.
So, to "compensate" they "spoil" their children with money and luxuries to show their children they "love" them and care for them! Parents have forgotten that time and love and the best things in this wolrd they can give their children. Nothing can ever replaced it!

Not only in the Philippines but all around the world!

And so, what's happening?
To quote: "Ang laki sa layaw karaniwa'y hubad sa bait, sa hatol ay salat ..."