Twitist Forums
When i try to log into facebook there is a no verification method available notification, why? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: When i try to log into facebook there is a no verification method available notification, why? (/thread-64777.html)

When i try to log into facebook there is a no verification method available notification, why? - Aj - 02-28-2013 10:46 AM

When i try to log into facebook a page comes up that says no verification method available. if i wait a few hours and comes back it asks who i tagged in this picture, but i did not post the picture and there would be no tags on it. when i try to continue it then locks me out for a few more hours. it is really starting to piss me off and any support would be great since the help page on facebook doesn't even have a page for what is wrong. Thanks!

- Asmaul - 02-28-2013 10:50 AM

In this situation, what you have to do is wait.

Just wait untill facebook gives you more option for varification such as asking for your mobile number & ask you to varify it through call or texts. Varify through tagging is totally pissing off method.