Twitist Forums
Why is Cinnabon on Harry Styles side of the breakup? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Twitter forums (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Twitter General help (/forum-6.html)
+--- Thread: Why is Cinnabon on Harry Styles side of the breakup? (/thread-64782.html)

Why is Cinnabon on Harry Styles side of the breakup? - Tyler - 02-28-2013 10:49 AM

So I'm on twitter and Cinnabon is tweeting all about One Direction and they're on Harry Styles side of the Taylor Swift breakup thing a few days ago. I love Cinnabon and I love One Direction. Im on their side too, but why is a company like them siding with Harry? it seems odd. I think MTV is on One Directions side. Lol, and also they just played Live While We're Young as Taylor Swift was walking off stage.

- chocolate - 02-28-2013 10:53 AM

Cinnabons are delicious, they choose no sides

- i<3Music ^_^ :D - 02-28-2013 10:57 AM

Idk but I'm really getting tired of all the hate on taylor and make harry seem all innocent in this breakup. How do we know it was all him or it was BOTH of them? I hate these assumptions -____-

- Isabel - 02-28-2013 11:06 AM

I'm not a fan of Harry Styles, but Taylor Swift has had a LOT of boyfriends and couldn't hold together a relationship with any of them. That's probably why.

- I Am Number Four - 02-28-2013 11:11 AM

because it was Taylors fault they broke up....no one would be on her side. people dobt like heart breakers.

- Kelsey - 02-28-2013 11:16 AM

Everyone except those obnoxious Swifties is taking Harry's side. It's hard to pick the side of a girl who has been linked to 14 different guys in the past year, always ending in a "heartbreak", then writing songs about them. Who would pick the side of a girl who did that? I honestly do think Harry is innocent. He's too sweet, he would never intentionally hurt a girl.