Twitist Forums
What are the best apps on the ipod touch? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook apps (/forum-22.html)
+--- Thread: What are the best apps on the ipod touch? (/thread-64850.html)

What are the best apps on the ipod touch? - xscxsc - 02-28-2013 11:31 AM

There are millions of apps but i dont want rubbish pointless ones, it would be nice to get the most out of the ipod touch so what are the best useful apps?

- teenymilk699 - 02-28-2013 11:32 AM

there r so many, u really have to search for them, app box pro is pretty useful among others, but really searching is the best way to find what u need.

- Ɲyla ⌘ - 02-28-2013 11:34 AM

That depends entirely on the person. I like google earth, facebook, ibeer, paper toss, tap tap revenge series, papi jump, pocket god, flick fishing and so on!

- j1a6k9e0 - 02-28-2013 11:41 AM

You just avoided a huge mistake which I did.

When I got my iPod touch on Christmas, I got a £30 gift card to go along with it. I got £30 worth of apps that I don't even use. If I had known that, I'd only spend £10.

Below is a list of apps that I normally use and the reason why.

Battery - (free) - tells you how much battery you have left

Dictionary (free) - constantly updating new words and tell you the meaning of it

Doodle Jump (59p) - The most addicting game you'll ever play

Google Earth ( free) - See the world on your palm

Labyrinth 2 ( £2.99) - Hours of Entertainment

To be honest, it depends on the person themselfs as I'm a goofy sort of person.
But the apps I've listed is amazing!

- Sephiroth - 02-28-2013 11:44 AM

It depends on your personality. Personally, I enjoy Pocket Ants, Pocket God, The Game of Life, Monopoly, Kitten Cannon (pointless, but great when you're bored), chess, checkers, and Fortune ball (like the magic 8 ball). But ultimately, it depends on you.

- Annie - 02-28-2013 11:49 AM

textplus - free texting from your ipod!
facebook, myspace, aim, etc. if you do those
best games:
cube runner
tap tap revenge 3
tap studio, its like tap tap revenge but u can make your own levels from the songs on your ipod!
the moron text
doodle jump
oven break
bloons tower defense

- peewee - 02-28-2013 11:56 AM

Here is my youtube channel, i have like 3 video's on ipod touch applications including 1 which have my favourite apps/games. watch these and you will have some good apps and game on your ipod lol.
http://www.youtube.com/user/ThatTeckyKid