Twitist Forums
How do I ask her to be my girlfriend? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: How do I ask her to be my girlfriend? (/thread-64911.html)

Pages: 1 2

How do I ask her to be my girlfriend? - unknown - 02-28-2013 12:09 PM

She and I are both 20, and we met like a month ago in a class we had together and right away be became friends. We exchanged numbers and facebook'd each other. We talked about school things and that led to being able to talk about anything. We've hung out twice outside of class, we hug everytime we part, and the second "hangout" I even put my arm around her and she didn't say anything. She's the first girl i've ever interacted with (late bloomer?), I don't know what to do. I really like this girl. Before I asked her if she wanted to hangout, but I don't know what words to use now. Should I just say that I like her, more than just a friend. She hasn't ever had a relationship either, and I'm just as clueless. Any advice?

- Adreana - 02-28-2013 12:19 PM

well be honest tell her youv never really done this kinda thing but you wanna be with her. tell her how you feel and youll most defenatly get the girl!

- Laura - 02-28-2013 12:23 PM

TAKE HER OUT TO A ROMANTIC DATE

- deekk - 02-28-2013 12:31 PM

Tell her that you really like her and that you want to be exclussive

- Allie - 02-28-2013 12:34 PM

Talk to her alone and really tell her how you feel. If not, then get her a pretty necklace!!!! No diamond-necklace, but a cute one Smile

- Tiffany - 02-28-2013 12:44 PM

yea.. be honest. tell her your new at this, but maybe you guys can just hang out now and then. I mean you already do, so that shouldn't be hard. I mean you obviously have feelings for this girl, and it's kinda cuteWink but if you want my advice: just be honest

- Studmuffin - 02-28-2013 12:48 PM

just ask her out, tell her you have never done something like this and she must be one special girl to have that effect on you, and see how she responds.

- buddhi - 02-28-2013 12:54 PM

yes of course .You can ask this in valentine's day.perfect day to propose isn't it?

- Talia - 02-28-2013 01:01 PM

No beating around the bush---just tell her to the face that you like her.
Or if you think you´re ready, kiss herSmile

- CGZ - 02-28-2013 01:09 PM

i would just ask her if she wants to hang out! just do something casual have luch together or something..when your there just tell her that you really like her and think that you two would be good together and then see what she says...just tell her you really like her and you havent ever really had a serious girlfriend but that you would like her to be the first! just be honest and sweet girls love that!! i hope you get her!!!!