Twitist Forums
Is Google+ a good alternative for someone who detests Facebook? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook Marketing (/forum-12.html)
+--- Thread: Is Google+ a good alternative for someone who detests Facebook? (/thread-64996.html)

Is Google+ a good alternative for someone who detests Facebook? - monochrome_0020 - 02-28-2013 12:49 PM

I recently got rid of my Facebook, because basically, I got completely sick of it. Someone invited me to Google+, but I'm not quite convinced enough if it's worth joining. It seems like a waste of time and an annoyance to me, but some people say that there are a lot of good things about it.

So I guess what I'm wondering is, is it actually worth joining? Is it interesting? Is it better than Facebook?

- Rico - 02-28-2013 12:51 PM

Yes. If you're looking to be on a social site G+ is head and shoulders above facebook. More privacy, laid out better, no ads. Its pretty cool.

- Fola - 02-28-2013 12:58 PM

Google + has already fail. Complex interface confusing privacy settings and here's the real bonus......if you want to delete your profile,you automatically are deleting your gmail and youtube account.How retarded.

- Jack - 02-28-2013 01:04 PM

Both sh*t.

- E - 02-28-2013 01:08 PM

Very good alternative.
Nice layout and easy to use.
It might take some time to get used to, but you'll love it.

- Jason - 02-28-2013 01:15 PM

both are not good