Twitist Forums
What sucks about the blackberry play book tablet? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: What sucks about the blackberry play book tablet? (/thread-65048.html)

What sucks about the blackberry play book tablet? - Bryson - 02-28-2013 01:06 PM

Because I wanna trade my iPhone 4S for a tablet-ipad. Or should I just keep my phone. Also I told him ill take his tablet and 100$

- agb90spruce - 02-28-2013 01:10 PM

The big negative for the Playbook is that there are few specialized apps. Other than that it's great value . Great camera, high quality sound, fast multitasking, nice screen, good size, nice HD output over HDMI, etc. Not worth the original asking price, but a steal at $150.

Can't comment on trading a phone for a tablet ... there is an overlap, but you can't call someone on a tablet.

- Audrey - 02-28-2013 01:13 PM

Well the Playbook has the best multitasking i've ever seen. it's Playbook OS 2 is Butter smooth with no hiccups or lagging

NOW! the app support for the playbook is terrible you can sideload android apps but most dont run properly YOU CAN ROOT & install the Android Marketplace but still it cant natively run them

the iphone 4s has MUCH BETTER APP SUPPORT The playbook doesnt even have a facebook app Sad

the playbook has a 5MP rear camera that shoots 1080p HD Video

And a 3MP Front facing camera that supports 1080p HD Video recording as well

now listen the Playbook is a TABLET & the IPhone 4S is a SMARTPHONE You cant really compare them But My opinion is that you should keep the IPhone 4S because
The IPhone supports MORE APPLICATIONS