Twitist Forums
How do I do a post on Facebook that will go only to specific people and not to every Friend that I have? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: How do I do a post on Facebook that will go only to specific people and not to every Friend that I have? (/thread-65295.html)

How do I do a post on Facebook that will go only to specific people and not to every Friend that I have? - J.A. F - 02-28-2013 02:39 PM

I want to be able to do a Facebook post that will go only to a specific group of selected people, excluding everyone else. It will have content that I want only certain people to see and not everyone that I know on Facebook. How do you go about selecting out only certain people to receive a Facebook post?

- Ali - 02-28-2013 02:46 PM

When putting a post, click the custom button next to the post button.

- Skate8080 - 02-28-2013 02:47 PM

You can create a list and edit the people you want in that list and then when you go to post a status there will be a gear symbol below and you can select to only include or exclude that list by pressing custom. Hope this Helps

- Emo - 02-28-2013 02:52 PM

Before posting anything, create a list of people to whom you want to show your post.

Once you do that, post anything you want and while posting click on the custom button and there you will find your list.

Select the one you want to post for. that's it

- Kamrul - 02-28-2013 02:56 PM

It's simple. Go to facebook profile and write and upload video or something here.