Twitist Forums
can i be friends with somebody on facebook and block them from seeing my pics? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: can i be friends with somebody on facebook and block them from seeing my pics? (/thread-65379.html)

can i be friends with somebody on facebook and block them from seeing my pics? - beachgirl - 02-28-2013 03:12 PM

Im friends with my mom in law on facebook but I want to make it where she can't see my pictures I put on there. Because of if i put any on there with my husband or her or her family in them she gripes like crazy. Is there a way where I can still be friends with her on there but just block her from seeing the pictures? if so how do I do it?

- lelly - 02-28-2013 03:18 PM

yes , when u upload a picture , next to the button post their is a small button that says freinds with a little triangle click on it it gives u a list of who u want to see the pictures or what ever it is that u are posting , on the list their is an element that says costumise , their u can choose particular ppl who can see or not see what u are posting

- Lucky - 02-28-2013 03:24 PM

Thats not possible,if you are friends with sum1 they see everything u post the only way to make her not see the pics is to unfriend her

- Hailey - 02-28-2013 03:26 PM

Yes, you can. Go to settings, and click on 'Who Can See My Photos'. Click Custom: And then type the name of the person you want to hide it from.