Twitist Forums
I can't see Facebook posts on my wall? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook notifications (/forum-24.html)
+--- Thread: I can't see Facebook posts on my wall? (/thread-65388.html)

I can't see Facebook posts on my wall? - kate - 02-28-2013 03:15 PM

Hi - this started yesterday and I haven't changed any of my privacy settings (my setting is that only "friends" can view my wall posts, and any post that I'm tagged in can be seen by "only me")

I can't see anything that people post on my wall, I can only see my basic info that the public would see. My friends also cannot see any posts on my wall, even if they wrote them. I keep getting notifications that somebody posted on my wall, but I can't see the post. (I try to go back in my timeline, but each month just says "there are no posts for this month")

Has anybody experienced this? How do I fix it?

Thanks!

- Amy - 02-28-2013 03:22 PM

I have had the same thing happen to me. it started yesterday. I can see things i post in my feed but the min I post it they disappear from my profile wall. Some of my friends can see my full profile but some can only see my friends and my basic info. I have not changed any of my settings at all and have contacted facebook 2 times and all i get is an automated response saying they can not respond to all requests and will keep it in their file for future reference.

I don't know what is going on mine shows not posts back to 2007 Sad

- Jarno - 02-28-2013 03:29 PM

Same problem here, it seems like I am the only person not able to see my posts or status updates..
None at all .. ??
anyone has an answer?