Twitist Forums
Why are liberals more likely to block, unfriend a person who doesn't agree with them (scientific study)? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: General Social Media & Marketing Forums (/forum-8.html)
+--- Forum: General Social Media questions (/forum-9.html)
+--- Thread: Why are liberals more likely to block, unfriend a person who doesn't agree with them (scientific study)? (/thread-6542.html)

Pages: 1 2

- MTR 2.0 - 10-12-2012 08:14 AM

You answered your own question.

If they thought that the person might offend their other friends...and that person argued with their other friends anyway...the left is more likely to unfriend them.

And that 75% is of an 18% of the intolerant on social media sites.

Which likely means that their are simply more liberals in general on social media...only a 50/50 study would reveal which side is most intolerant.

- Shelley L - 10-12-2012 08:14 AM

I don't have any problems arguing with people of opposing views. I have several moron teabagger friends on FB that I LOVE arguing with! Why block/unfriend them? They give me a good laugh with all their silliness.

- Asa Byrd - 10-12-2012 08:14 AM

I have an open mind conservative attitude and would not block anyone that would be un-Christian like to not care about anothers feelings even if you don't always agree with them. A narrow mind is what causes animosity and violence from shallow people.

- John Hinkle - 10-12-2012 08:14 AM

I see the excuses are flying, "hate speech", "racism", "homophobes". Come on people be honest for once and admit the part of tolerance is any thing but.