Twitist Forums
How would you feel if someone readded you on facebook? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: How would you feel if someone readded you on facebook? (/thread-65430.html)

How would you feel if someone readded you on facebook? - 0_o - 02-28-2013 03:28 PM

Answer how you would feel in both situations

A) you clicked "not now" but forgot about the person, then 2 months later he adds you again

B) you clicked "not now" but you didnt really want to accept, then 2 months later he adds you again

- ☠☢♫ - 02-28-2013 03:33 PM

I was actually in a similar situation a few days ago. One of my friends unfriended me very shortly after I started writing more "opinionated" statuses on Facebook a few months back. A few days ago, he friended me again with no explanation. I accepted the request though.

In my opinion, use it as a time to be the "bigger person". Forgive them and applaud their ability to put themselves on the line like that for the sake of friendship.

- Dillon - 02-28-2013 03:37 PM

by clicking "not now" the request goes into some back room and waits for you to respond or delete it entirely, so I'd be a bit creeped out. That means the person went to your page and canceled the request just to send it again.

- David - 02-28-2013 03:39 PM

Not interested.