Twitist Forums
How do I convince my principal to start a school newspaper? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: General Social Media & Marketing Forums (/forum-8.html)
+--- Forum: General Social Media questions (/forum-9.html)
+--- Thread: How do I convince my principal to start a school newspaper? (/thread-65653.html)

How do I convince my principal to start a school newspaper? - Daniella - 02-28-2013 04:43 PM

I want to start a school newspaper. I am a pretty shy person, so I was wondering if writing a letter would be good. Also what kind of things should I include in the letter to my principal. By the way I am in middle school.

- Eduardo - 02-28-2013 04:47 PM

First. Try to convince more people beside the principal. Talk with your best friend and with a teacher that you have confidence with. When you gain a good number of students that follow your motion. Talk with the vice-principal then the principal. Use the fact that with a School Newspaper social skills will improve in the school. Thus, more communications between teacher-student, thus more communication between student/child-parent. Say him that students in social problems will have a medium of communication. A medium in which they can express their worries and/or problems.

If he says, "no funds available". Offer him to do activities. Like, food sell or any other goods.