Twitist Forums
I have no idea what I want to do when I leave school.? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: General Social Media & Marketing Forums (/forum-8.html)
+--- Forum: General Social Media questions (/forum-9.html)
+--- Thread: I have no idea what I want to do when I leave school.? (/thread-6569.html)

I have no idea what I want to do when I leave school.? - Allie - 10-12-2012 08:07 AM

When it comes to what I want to do when I leave school I have no idea. I passed all my GCSE's (English, Math, LLW, Religion, History, Media, I.C.T and Health and Social Care) so not to sound stuck up I know I am smart. I am taking A-Levels now (Sociology, Science and I.C.T). I do a lot outside of school (Gymnastics, Running, Gaelic, Swimming, Drama and Soccer) so I know I am talented. But I have no idea what I want to do as a career. All the things I do I just hobbies, I can't see myself doing one of these things for the rest of my life. I plan on going to university but I have no idea what I want to study. So can anyone give me some advice?

- Hannah - 10-12-2012 08:15 AM

I have just finished college and only a few months ago decided what I wanted to do in uni after changing it, you dont have to decide straight away you can take a year out (like I am) to decide fully before you commit to a three year course! Dont rush yourself Smile

- Friendlyhorn933 - 10-12-2012 08:15 AM

I decided about halfway through year 12 after going round in circles. maths --> medicine --> law --> french --> criminology --> maths. Pick something you're good at and that you enjoy. Do some research because there are a whole load of courses that you might have never even heard of! You have a good amount of extra curricular activities to put on your application so that will make you stand out.