Twitist Forums
Should I follow my girlfriend on twitter? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Twitter forums (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Twitter General help (/forum-6.html)
+--- Thread: Should I follow my girlfriend on twitter? (/thread-65799.html)

Should I follow my girlfriend on twitter? - Amanjot - 02-28-2013 05:31 PM

I've had a twitter for like a year but never used it because I thought it as stupid. So recently I updated it and started tweeting. I got the idea to search for my girlfriend on twitter so I could follow her, took me a while because she knows I hate twitter, and I didn't want to ask her. I finally found it and read some of her tweets. For the record, we have been long distance relationship for about a month, and one of her tweets said "my life is to the extent that the first time I have a boyfriend I don't want one and would rather fawn over five boys I've never even met". I know she fangirls about one direction like non stop, but is that normal to say? She also said on her twitter that "I call him a cheesy fuck thrice a day, and an asshole 8 times a day. Calling me PUMPKIN makes me want to SHIT out of my mouth" I know she doesn't like being called cute names..she is a really badass girl and would really want to get the female perspective on this. I effing love her though.

- ♥ - 02-28-2013 05:36 PM

I would, why not? I would also talk to her about the bad stuff she says about you on there. She basically said she doesn't want a boyfriend. That would upset me, but that's just my opinion. You know her better than me so you make that call.

- Joshua - 02-28-2013 05:38 PM

No. She should follow u

- Peter - 02-28-2013 05:47 PM

Yes, follow her. Dress up as a One Direction guy (maybe louis tomlinson, his clothe's are easier to find) and take a picture and send it to her. My girlfriend is a directioner and she freaking loved it when I did it. Smile good luck