Twitist Forums
Is the @illuminati on Twitter actually the illuminati? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Twitter forums (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Twitter abbreviations (/forum-4.html)
+--- Thread: Is the @illuminati on Twitter actually the illuminati? (/thread-66157.html)

Is the @illuminati on Twitter actually the illuminati? - Ron - 02-28-2013 07:29 PM

The illuminati account on twitter is always tweeting certain celebrities saying, "We're watching you" and now they're claiming they helped Beyonce cause the Super Bowl power outage. Is this the real illuminati? If you follow them on twitter are you part of the illuminati and do you achieve great fame?

What is their intention? Are they against God? I just don't get this. I've been told it isn't satanic, but what the fuck is it. Tell us the secret! Smile

And who (like what type of person) would be running this account? The head of the free masons? I mean, seriously.

- teenymother705 - 02-28-2013 07:33 PM

No. It's just a bunch of trolls. Don't take 'em too seriously.

- Barack Chobama - 02-28-2013 07:37 PM

Please, re-read your question and use your brain this time.

- Tyler - 02-28-2013 07:40 PM

Yes I run the account

- Candy - 02-28-2013 07:44 PM

1 get outta here if you believe in those
2 they aren't real
3 no never the head of the freemasons
4 bye raven fan

- meat - 02-28-2013 07:52 PM

Nope.

The Illuminati were a Bavarian political group that advocated the overthrow of European monarchies. They were disbanded 228 years ago.

- happyBig340 - 02-28-2013 07:58 PM

I agree with the second answerer

- s0mewhereny - 02-28-2013 07:59 PM

{Facepalm} Seriously you have to ask this???
If you believe this then I have a historic brick and steel bridge for sale in Brooklyn NY. PM me and I'll relay the details and the price...

For the sane please see here with regards to the long dead Illuminati: http://www.masonicinfo.com/illuminati.htm

- Nightwolf - 02-28-2013 08:03 PM

On Twitter, you can use whatever name you want. It doesn't mean anything.

On a side note: The Illuminati ceased to exist over 225 years ago. Whoever is using the name on Twitter is playinng mind games on the gullible.