Twitist Forums
Has someone hacked my Facebook account?...? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook apps (/forum-22.html)
+--- Thread: Has someone hacked my Facebook account?...? (/thread-66196.html)

Has someone hacked my Facebook account?...? - AnswerGuru21 - 02-28-2013 07:41 PM

So I went to my security settings on my Facebook Account and looked at my most recent "Active Sessions" and have seen one location pop up repeatedly that I do not recognize.. I am from the Midwest, but have been in Texas for the last several months, and the location says its being accessed from Livingston, NJ. I have never been to New Jersey in my life. It says it's being accessed by Android (which I have and sometimes use to access FB myself), and never any other device, while I use my phone, computer, ipad, etc. However, when I hover my mouse of the location to see the IP address, it is waaay too long to be a regular IP address, and also contains letters. In total, it has 28 letters and numbers, separated by colons instead of periods. Have I been hacked? Is this some kind of computer virus? Or is my account getting confused when I access it via Android. I find the whole thing very suspicious, and will likely change my password.

- Pippi - 02-28-2013 07:51 PM

Maybe it was hacked because your password is "password".

- Lenny - 02-28-2013 07:54 PM

Change your password as well as email account on your account