Twitist Forums
Why do girls have to delete me off facebook when they get married? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: Why do girls have to delete me off facebook when they get married? (/thread-66406.html)

Why do girls have to delete me off facebook when they get married? - henry - 03-01-2013 05:25 AM

I'm amazed how some married girls still keep me on facebook and they don't care but I don't like it when some other girls have to delete me off facebook for no reason just because they got married. Why do girls do that?

- Joseph - 03-01-2013 05:33 AM

They're probably bored with you now that they are married.

- . - 03-01-2013 05:33 AM

What was your relationship with them?

- Hanna - 03-01-2013 05:33 AM

Well, I'm a girl and I deleted some guys off of my friends list after I got into a serious relationship. Part of it was because he's the jealous type - but it's also because I didn't want the kind of attention I had before my relationship to continue after I got serious, but that was just the case of 1 or 2 guys. It's probably got nothing to do with that, so don't sweat it. Smile

- thomas t - 03-01-2013 05:33 AM

Da, the one's who don't delete off u say don't care, it's not them who don't care it's their husbands who don't care if they keep u on!

- BeBe - 03-01-2013 05:33 AM

They think it might cause a problem with their husbands.

- Staub - 03-01-2013 05:33 AM

Because they fear that they might be untrue if they keep connections to you. If they were confident enough about themselves they would not mind keeping you as a friend.