Twitist Forums
How much money would I make from Adsense on Googlesite? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook Marketing (/forum-12.html)
+--- Thread: How much money would I make from Adsense on Googlesite? (/thread-66424.html)

How much money would I make from Adsense on Googlesite? - Reg - 03-01-2013 06:31 AM

is it pay per click?
Can I actually ask my friends to log in and click on the ads so i can make money?
Can I make a facebook group in which I ask people OUT LOUD to go in my site and click on my ads or will i get sued then?

- funkeemunkeeland - 03-01-2013 06:39 AM

It is pay per click

No you can not ask anyone or they ban you.

Your time is best spent making good content and choosing ads that relate: Amazon links, sponsored ads or post. Full disclosure and transparency or you are just a spammer in web form

- dj_jazzy_jeff - 03-01-2013 06:39 AM

traffic = money. if your CTR is too high you will be flagged by google as suspected cheating.

revenue potential also has a lot to do with the quality of your content and placement of your ads & of course traffic/traffic/traffic. I have seen google ads perform as high as $3.00 cpm vs $0.10 on other top tier network.

play by the rules with google and they will yield better results than anyone else.

FYI: amazon/ebay & other CPA affiliate programs are pretty much dead these days.

- SREERAG - 03-01-2013 06:39 AM

For each click google is paying money and crediting

- vishnu r - 03-01-2013 06:39 AM

hi
depends ,how many visitor u have for ur website.

- Rizco R - 03-01-2013 06:39 AM

dont do that !