Twitist Forums
How to lock my photos in facebook so that noone can copy it? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: How to lock my photos in facebook so that noone can copy it? (/thread-66711.html)

How to lock my photos in facebook so that noone can copy it? - Bilal - 03-01-2013 09:30 PM

I want to know how to lock my photos in facebook so that no one can copy or save it from my folder plz gve me suggestions abt it

- Sam - 03-01-2013 09:38 PM

you cant. once a pictures out there anyone can get it.

- Troubled - 03-01-2013 09:38 PM

Sadly, there is no such thing. But you can prevent others from seeing your photos by going into you settings>privacy

- Hot Chick - 03-01-2013 09:38 PM

Good luck with that:
Every day, 600,000 facebook accounts get hacked to access users’ messages, photos and other personal information.

- Lenny - 03-01-2013 09:38 PM

The only thing you can do is set your album to have only friends view it.... there is currently no option like that on facebook that you are inquiring about

- Archie - 03-01-2013 09:38 PM

It is impossible. they can simply right click the image and then click "save image as", or print sceen can do. I you dont want to copy your pictures by somebody, then you should change the privacy setting to "only me". In that case you yourself and someone who are/is tagged in can only view this. Smile

- Daniel - 03-01-2013 09:38 PM

There is No Way to Lock it So They Cant Save or Copy it the Only Thing you Can Do is Restrict your photos and Photo Albums