Twitist Forums
Should i ask this girl out on valentines day that I have been talking to on facebook? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: Should i ask this girl out on valentines day that I have been talking to on facebook? (/thread-66759.html)

Should i ask this girl out on valentines day that I have been talking to on facebook? - shagus - 03-02-2013 02:07 AM

we been set to chill for a while but it was she was to busy working or spending times with friends and family , -.- ,or us arguing about chillin ,we been talking for a while though , i don't want to make her my girlfriend though , and i have know idea what she wants either , but i do want to see her because we been chatting for 4months and still haven't hong out , but i believe she wants me to ask her lol and i want to celebrate this year i never celebrate it lol ownly skeptically is she say no or she doesn't celebrate it lmao

- kate - 03-02-2013 02:15 AM

If you have been talking to her on facebook, did you know her before you became her friend, if not,why not...............mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm