Twitist Forums
Am I the only one...? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook Marketing (/forum-12.html)
+--- Thread: Am I the only one...? (/thread-66761.html)

Am I the only one...? - Quailyn - 03-02-2013 02:26 AM

I dont know why but I can not sleep at night. I could be super sleepy, but after I take a shower or a bath i'm wide awake. Then things start running through my head like whats the temperature for tomorrow? What am i gonna wear if its cold? What about if its warm? Did I leave the doors unlocked? (gets up to go check) Then I'll be like I have to get up to use the bathroom now, I need a late night snack, I want to check my Twitter/Facebook/Instagram now, I'm going to put a movie on, im going to play a game on my ipad. OMG, what was that noise??? Lmao, and I do that about every single night until i fall asleep.

OCD maybe? Lol
Oh and I cant forget to stalk my ex's profile pictures to see what he is up to....oops. :-P

- Olivia - 03-02-2013 02:34 AM

I saw a programme like this but the women started baking at night time. It turned out she ad an over active mind. She slowly cured it by making a checklist of all the things she needed to do before she went to bed sooooo for you that checklist would be;
. check the weather
. put out your clothes for tmrw
.check you've closed the doors and windows
.go to the bathroom
. eat a light snack
. check your twitter
. check your facebook
. check your instagram
. Stalk your X

to eliminate the chances of you wanting to use electrical appliances. try not using them an hour before bed. Why not read a book or listen to some calming music.

if it's OCD there will be other signs like
. if you do something with one hand you have to do it with the other
.you line things up in rows
. you're always fidgiting

- LA CHIP - 03-02-2013 02:34 AM

That's just how it is on the mental ward. Get used to it.