Twitist Forums
is there a way to block the public from seeing my facebook photos? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: is there a way to block the public from seeing my facebook photos? (/thread-66826.html)

is there a way to block the public from seeing my facebook photos? - Aleah - 03-02-2013 07:31 AM

i mean, 'cause seriously, shouldnt facebook be a little more private than that? even in the new version?

cuz when i look at my profile using the "view profile as public", they can see all my pics i posted. not that i have any reason for them not to, i just like it when only FRIENDS can see my stuff.
is there a way to get all the pictures done all at once? cuz they go as far back as last year, ext...

- Cedric - 03-02-2013 07:39 AM

open a photo ro album that u dont want other ppl to see modify then change public can view it to friends only

- Lenny - 03-02-2013 07:39 AM

Click the link I have provided below for information on how to tweak your privacy for your photos

- Emily - 03-02-2013 07:39 AM

just change your setting to private and only your friends can view it.

- cool dude - 03-02-2013 07:39 AM

Yup Just Go to the settings on your photo or on facebook and you should easily be able to block the public from looking at your photos... I know how you feel but personally I dont really care who looks at my photos... Good Luck!