Twitist Forums
Do Obama, Jackson, and Sharpton all support these would-be murderers? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Twitter forums (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Twitter DirectMessage DM (/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: Do Obama, Jackson, and Sharpton all support these would-be murderers? (/thread-669.html)

Do Obama, Jackson, and Sharpton all support these would-be murderers? - GINGER - 09-30-2012 01:00 PM

Twitter Lynch Mob Calls for Zimmerman's Death!

Twitter message boards were full of calls to kill Trayvon Martin shooter George Zimmerman on Monday, just hours after he was released on $150,000 bail.

At least one tweet — on a website that specifically tells users, “You may not publish or post direct, specific threats of violence against others" — also called for Judge Kenneth Lester, who freed Zimmerman, to be murdered.

Typical of the 140-character-or-less messages on Twitter was one from a woman calling herself “Chatia” from Boston. “Someone pass me a gun, imma go follow zimmerman, shoot, and kill him and say #imstandingmyground,” she wrote.

Chatia’s profile picture is of a young, black woman.

WillFolarinMawana, whose picture shows a dreadlocked young man in sunglasses, wrote, “George Zimmerman Released From Jail 150,000 Bail! WTF!” The poster then added a racial epithet before adding, “You Are About To Die, Start Writing Your Will! Justices Has Not Been Served.”

Read more on Newsmax.com: Twitter Lynch Mob Calls for Zimmerman, Judge's Death

- Marxist Fraud - 09-30-2012 01:08 PM

Their silence speaks volumes

- shallowswing285 - 09-30-2012 01:08 PM

Wow, how did you get elected to be the concern troll for people of color? I'm sure people are glad that some anonymous schmuk decided to be their voice.

- ingsoc1 - 09-30-2012 01:08 PM

you want the pres to do something about twitter comments? Really?

- Tiff - 09-30-2012 01:08 PM

They're probably pulling their strings from behind.

- R J - 09-30-2012 01:08 PM

sure they are the "right kinds" lol

I live in Mississippi an 80 20 area and dangerous but ride with my windows down and play this song and they run

Ginger a must see!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N9qYF9DZPdw