Twitist Forums
s it possible to pay a girl to be your girlfriend? Highly considering this? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook Marketing (/forum-12.html)
+--- Thread: s it possible to pay a girl to be your girlfriend? Highly considering this? (/thread-66945.html)

Pages: 1 2

s it possible to pay a girl to be your girlfriend? Highly considering this? - anonymous - 03-02-2013 05:30 PM

Im 18 almost 19 and never had a girlfriend in my life before and im getting to the point of going to the extreme. it doesnt help I'm socially awkward, not muscular, odd voice, cant flirt, not funny and im a nice guy...basically a worthless human being who cant offer a girl anything

ive tried dating sites like POF but that resulted in two girls posting my profile onto facebook and was shared 31 times among people. So thats awesome...who knows how many randoms know me now

it helps being countless times your ugly, gross and would be embarrassing to be seen with. Despite older people telling me im a good looking kid but i dont believe that, as they are saying that to be nice

im starving myself to lose weight im 6 feet and currently weigh 160 but have little muscle and aim to get down to 130, no I'm not anorexic or anything....girls like skinny guys

Im going to the extreme now this includes:

plastic surgery- complete surgery to change my voice entirely, chin implants to give me a chiselled look and reducing a bit of fat under my chin and cheeks. Im currently saving for this

OR....as my title states..can i pay a girl to be my girlfriend minus the sex? Like im considering posting ads and stuff for a girl to be paid monthly by me to be my girlfriend

ive been rejected 9 times by girls who chase after their jerks and batboys, ive held a gun to my head twice already and im ready to just give up. they chose some ******* over a guy like me whos studying politics and law

so can i pay a girl for this? if not i'll be getting a complete overhaul on my face surgically

- Kay - 03-02-2013 05:38 PM

You have a real misconception of women. Not all girls like skinny guys, I like pudgey guys. Chubby guys whatever. My boyfriend is your height and about 200lbs, perfect. I hate muscle and skin and bone is the WORST. I like to be able to cuddle up on someone, not on a bag of bones. Not all girls chase badboys and jerks. And no you won't be able to pay a girl to date you, that'll come off incredibly creepy and repel girls away from you like mad.

You come off so desperate it's a little scary to even read. Chill, a girl will come in time. It's not the end of the world not having a girlfriend.

- Wouirt - 03-02-2013 05:38 PM

That would be very degrading. You're basically calling her a prostitute by doing that.

- JordynM - 03-02-2013 05:38 PM

I think you need to deal with some emotional things before going into a relationship. paying a girl would not work. people would be able to tell if you two actually liked each other or not. Plus there is no benefit and would probably lower your self confidence more. I know you probably don't wanna hear this but: You need to find someone that likes you for you and doesnt care what others think if your attractive or not. and Maybe you just need to lower your standards and realize that not all girls are perfect either??? I don't know what situation your in there <- hope I helped. Smile

- B88ANF - 03-02-2013 05:38 PM

I think you are too worried about having a girlfriend. Just wait and let it happen naturally. If I were you I would try volunteering and getting involved in your community. It will get your mind off of not having a girlfriend and into helping others. Before you know it, you will find the right girl and hit it off. Don't be out looking for sex, just an emotional connection. It WILL happen at the right time.

- DBGhost - 03-02-2013 05:38 PM

You act as if girls are the only reason to live. I'm older than you, trust me, there's more to life than girls. Focus on your life and your health and a girl will come along. The trick is to live life to the fullest and not go looking for one.

- Nick Dagley - 03-02-2013 05:38 PM

Well here's your problem, you went to girls that wanted badboys and a**holes, I would have been surprised if one of them said yes. Look for a girl that has your interests in mind, make sure you're clean, smell nice/have no odor, and get to know them. It helps if you have confidence too, and while that may be difficult at the moment, look for something that gives you confidence and try to sustain that feeling for as long as possible. Eventually you will feel confident all the time.

- travelgirl99 - 03-02-2013 05:38 PM

First of all, you need to get one thing straight..you are not a waste of life !.don't say that about yourself. a wasted life would be the life of someone who only exists to make others miserable...and this does not sound like you in any way shape or form.

second, forget the plastic surgery, please.
you don't need it, and when you are older and in a more secure frame of mind, you will regret it.

do not put your self value on what a few airheaded idiots have said or done.
the girls you've been rejected by are the ones who are truly insecure.
they feel they have to go try and hook up with someone who good in sports, or whatever the case may be, because they don't have anything going on for themselves...they feel if they are seen with these types of boys, somehow lifts their image up.

also, do not reject what older people are saying to you...older people can see what is truly there in front of them....think about it...these younger people that you are striving so much to be accepted by
look at a person, and if they don't look exactly like someone they've seen on tv or in the movies, they are unacceptable.
older, and it's not even about age when we say older, it's more mature people will look at you and see you for who you are...not what the media has set up to how you 'should be'.

last...and sorry if this is long....speaking as a girl...we don't really like skinny guys.
where on earth is the attraction there ?????
it is sexier to see a guy at a weight that is normal for his height and body type, as opposed to someone who has a ragged un-fed look, like he's here direct from cambodia...that is just disgusting!!

so please stop trying to starve yourself...normal weight guys, or guys with a little more weight on them are more appealing..we want someone we can grab on to and sunggle with, and get that feeling of being 'protected' i know it sounds corny, but thats the way it is...i don't know what girl would want to be taken in the arms of a bag of bones.

it sounds like you don't really need to work on yourself...you just need to wait for these girls to catch up to your level of being mature....or better yet, make yourself open to someone maybe alittle older than your age bracket...

- Vicki - 03-02-2013 05:38 PM

you shouldn't have to change to make people like you. Be yourself and you'll find a girl that likes you for you. Don't be shy around girls. they like a guy who has confident in himself. you don't need to pay a girl to be your girlfriend. that's not going to make you feel better.

- Alyssa - 03-02-2013 05:38 PM

i say do non, i am a girl and i wouldnt wanna be paid to be with someone,
and you wouldnt want a girl to be with you for money, trust me, its not the same, expecially if it was your first!
so please dont,