Twitist Forums
Would it be appropriate for me to add my teacher on Facebook? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: Would it be appropriate for me to add my teacher on Facebook? (/thread-67042.html)

Would it be appropriate for me to add my teacher on Facebook? - Sunshine on a Cloudy Day - 03-03-2013 02:42 AM

I'm about to turn 18 in a month. I'm a high school senior, who's going off to college at the end of August. I already know my teacher has a Facebook because my friend and I were playing around with our teacher's names on Facebook one day.

So, can I click that ''Add as Friend'' button, once I graduate from high school in June? I will come up with a credible alibi for that ''How did you find me?'' question. I always do.

- Violet - 03-03-2013 02:50 AM

I think it will be all right to add your teacher once you graduate, but maybe you should ask them beforehand.

- OverEdge - 03-03-2013 02:50 AM

i think you should tell him that you would be honored if he/she accepts you as a friend on fb and see how he/she acts....

- Rezhwan - 03-03-2013 02:50 AM

You could kindly ask for permission first, then make the request. It's fine for you, I think, because I did so in sixth grade.