Twitist Forums
How do I uninstall an active Facebook from my desktop on my PC? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: How do I uninstall an active Facebook from my desktop on my PC? (/thread-67178.html)

How do I uninstall an active Facebook from my desktop on my PC? - Iwona - 03-06-2013 08:39 AM

I wanted to install a FB icon on my desktop but somehow it has installed my whole account and its "live". So if I switch my computer on, instead of my photo of the kids and all my desktop icons come up, its my facebook account and all my desktop icons/labels have a dark background on. I don't want my FB to be open to anyone who turns my computer on! I've tried changing my display/desktop themes but it doesn't work. I cannot delete the file/program that I downloaded as cannot remember what it is called and have not been able to find anything in history ...please help!!

- john - 03-06-2013 08:46 AM

Right click on the desktop and personalise, or use the search feature and search for fb files, or go to control - add remove. Programmes and remove fb, hope these thoughts will help. Regards john

- caprese - 03-06-2013 08:52 AM

Ask someone who is a Facebook junkie !