Twitist Forums
Why are people from Hogwarts adding me on Facebook? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook apps (/forum-22.html)
+--- Thread: Why are people from Hogwarts adding me on Facebook? (/thread-67248.html)

Why are people from Hogwarts adding me on Facebook? - Water - 03-25-2013 01:10 PM

I wrote Hogwarts as my college on Facebook as a joke and now random people who also wrote Hogwarts keep friend requesting me. I've gotten about 20. Then when I look at their profiles they have about 1 or 2 friends. Sometimes they have foreign names. My profile picture isn't even slutty. It's just a really good picture of me.

- DocWatson - 03-25-2013 01:18 PM

You are attracting nerds. They want to play "quidditch" with you, this is why they only have 2 friends.

- Chris Rand - 03-25-2013 01:18 PM

That makes you the ideal chick for a nerd.

- Mightyapparel573 - 03-25-2013 01:18 PM

Why not remove Hogwarts from your college network, Hogwarts is probably a troll college network on Facebook.

- Juliana - 03-25-2013 01:18 PM

A lot of the ones from the foreign country's try to like hack your page or give you a virus so I wouldn't respond to the friend request because well you wouldn't want that lol. But yeah I get them too like if you comment on a like page you will get like tons. I had this one send me like all of these picture messages....ugh it was so gross but anyways so I removed my post and like blocked all of them, because even though you say no to the friend request those little creepers can still see your page....