Twitist Forums
Do all apps from the app store require internet for the iPod Touch? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook apps (/forum-22.html)
+--- Thread: Do all apps from the app store require internet for the iPod Touch? (/thread-67348.html)

Do all apps from the app store require internet for the iPod Touch? - vivalapunk117 - 03-25-2013 10:02 PM

I keep hearing about web apps and I was wondering if all apps require an internet connection. I didn't think they did but I just want some clarification.

- Hebster! - 03-25-2013 10:10 PM

yeah they do i got the new ipod touch softwear just to use the special apps and it turns out they need internet to work =( so yeah if u wanna use the special apps make sure u have wireless internet connection

- l.k.w. - 03-25-2013 10:10 PM

No, not all Apps need internet connection.
Although some Apps have sponsors and have advertisements, which needs internet connection.

- G M - 03-25-2013 10:10 PM

No, but you do need internet to download them. I have an iPod touch and the only apps that I have that use internet are facebook, IM, and Pandora. I have a lot of games that don't need internet. They're really fun! Hope this helps!

- tigers_shadow19 - 03-25-2013 10:10 PM

No. if it will need internet it will be an app that needs to receive information like wiki or the 'did you know?' app. but games (unless otherwise specified) dont need the internet