Twitist Forums
How can I chat on Facebook chat on an iPod touch if I do not have the Facebook app? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook apps (/forum-22.html)
+--- Thread: How can I chat on Facebook chat on an iPod touch if I do not have the Facebook app? (/thread-67490.html)

How can I chat on Facebook chat on an iPod touch if I do not have the Facebook app? - Dewalt - 03-26-2013 01:51 PM

I recently restored my iPod and I did back it up beforehand but at the end of things, my backup failed. Is there anyhow I can chat on the Facebook chatter without the Facebook app? And I cannot download any apps til I pay my iTunes bill which takes a credit/debit card in which I do not have

- Timothy Phillips - 03-26-2013 01:59 PM

Get on a wifi network and use safari to go to the facebook homepage, on most devices it similar to the app.

- CanadaRAM - 03-26-2013 01:59 PM

you can fund your iTunes account with iTunes gift cards you purchase for cash in the supermarket.
You can access Facebook through a web browser.

- Kanchha Nakkale - 03-26-2013 01:59 PM

make a free apple id, then search messenger for facebook,there are some free messenger,u can chat with yahoo and fb,u can make videocall also, go dude fast i am also there