Twitist Forums
How do you feel that the Iranian President Ahmadinejad got elected in Iran? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Twitter forums (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Twitter DirectMessage DM (/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: How do you feel that the Iranian President Ahmadinejad got elected in Iran? (/thread-67613.html)

Pages: 1 2

How do you feel that the Iranian President Ahmadinejad got elected in Iran? - caltam84 - 03-27-2013 12:42 AM

There were lots of protests going on in Iran as I saw the news. Sadly, there were some fatalities involved and lots of people injured from fighting.

What are you feelings towards that?

- [Dana] - 03-27-2013 12:50 AM

By having rigged polls. I don't find it possible that he won. Even though it was too close to call leading into the election, I find that the opposition and common Iranian interest for reform was too great to have lost the election.

- CrazySillyChica - 03-27-2013 12:50 AM

" and irannn iran so faraway "

- King Henry the 2nd - 03-27-2013 12:50 AM

The World is definately coming to an end. WWlll in the makings.

- Boomer Wisdom - 03-27-2013 12:50 AM

Authoritarian governments do not have elections.

It's a bunch of propagandistic and media hype.

Simple answer: Authoritarian governments do not have elections.

- Jase S - 03-27-2013 12:50 AM

I feel like he had the votes rigged. There will be more bloodshed.I feel bad for the other guy that was running. Armadinejad will have him killed. That is that bums nature to have people of his opposition exterminated.

- starlove2 - 03-27-2013 12:50 AM

the iranian americans who voted from america didn't have their votes counted

- turkeyneck - 03-27-2013 12:50 AM

We in the west tend to think of "elections" as being some sacred activity that answers all questions.

The Iranians, on the other hand, don't believe in democratic rule, so elections are just props to keep the masses entertained.

Ahmaddinijad was handpicked long ago by the Ayatollah Khomeini, probably because Ahmad really was one of principles in the 80s hostage taking.

The Ayatollah endorsed him again before the lastest election, so there's little chance it was a fair election.

Overall, however, this is probably a GOOD thing in the long run. Used to be the Ayatollah spoke and the masses said "yes, sir." That's not happening this time, because they really are ready for change. In the end, the Ayatollah and his Ayatollah buddies will decline in power because of this fake election.

- cfoster001 - 03-27-2013 12:50 AM

I heard that it was all a fraud for him winning. If it is not a fraud, then this shows you that 63% or so like the way he thinks and what he thinks in regards to Israel. My opinion, they are all corrupted. Sad to see the people who don't want him are stuck with the corrupted dictator the sly fox. Corruption leads to more corruption.

- Lincoln6 - 03-27-2013 12:50 AM

Three hours after the election closed, they claim to have counted over 30 million hand written votes. Yea, right. But people are tired of living in the 11 th century and it even sends a message to Bin Laden to take his crap and stick it.