Twitist Forums
Facebook doesn't update me on friends/liked pages? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook notifications (/forum-24.html)
+--- Thread: Facebook doesn't update me on friends/liked pages? (/thread-67675.html)

Facebook doesn't update me on friends/liked pages? - TheUltimateJedi - 03-27-2013 05:30 AM

What's this about? I know FB changed so that you now have to add people/pages to "Interest Lists" as well as subscribe/Like them, but I still don't recieve updates when people I Like/Subscribe/Interest post. Why not? Sad

I'd appreciate the help!

- Sweet Solitude - 03-27-2013 05:38 AM

facebook sucks @ss

- Jay - 03-27-2013 05:38 AM

Check your notification settings by going to the general settings and finding the right tab! Then, select what you'd like to be notified on! Hope I've helped!

- Cinnamon - 03-27-2013 05:38 AM

Facebook is a place where everyone publish there perfect lives or what they want one to assume is a perfect life...its a place for bragging and boosting about what you have and how much it cost and how perfect your world is. Its a place where men go to cheat on there women and where women go to cheat on there men...It a place where bullies go to bully their prey...Its a book of lies, deceit, self absorption, adultery, ignorance, envy, jealousy, bragging, and betrayal that we all must face. Thus the name facebook!