Twitist Forums
Where do you get your most up to date gaming news? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Twitter forums (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Twitter abbreviations (/forum-4.html)
+--- Thread: Where do you get your most up to date gaming news? (/thread-67923.html)

Where do you get your most up to date gaming news? - Gerald - 04-15-2013 11:22 PM

I use gamespot but they update news so slowly. And by news i dont mean latest games coming out, i mean like real news such as sont to make ps4 block used games and etc

- SasukeUchiha - 04-15-2013 11:30 PM

I follow profiles like TGN, Steam etc. on Twitter. It's a great help, especially when I know about the discounts on some games before my friends does. xD So whenever they tell me about it, I'm like... "Psh, I knew that the moment it happened!"

- Mudkip - 04-15-2013 11:30 PM

Youtube...
This is probably why I'm not excited for any games in 2013 yet..

- Devon - 04-15-2013 11:30 PM

EGM Now (electronic gaming news daily). Google it, see if you like it.

- Silencer - 04-15-2013 11:30 PM

-Gamespot is one of the best

-IGN is nice, they also have live streams of people playing games

- G4TV is sweet! I caught a glimpse of an upcoming game that made me cry... I'd get that game before i get any other game... well except GTA V, but still... Check it out its called "The Last of Us" i promise you won't regret watching the DEMO gameplay on youtube.

- There's also a gaming community called At7addak.com , they have a pretty awesome website, host events and tournaments Like "The 10000$ COD Black Ops Tournament Summer 2011" it was the best tournament of my life... Sign up, create your profile, and stay updated with the latest Game News and Events.

- bravebeast537 - 04-15-2013 11:30 PM

Youtube

Joystiq

MP1st

IGN

Gamespot.

And sites that I've found from searching games on Google that I can't remember.