Twitist Forums
Are there real ways to make money online? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: General Social Media & Marketing Forums (/forum-8.html)
+--- Forum: General Social Media questions (/forum-9.html)
+--- Thread: Are there real ways to make money online? (/thread-67997.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

Are there real ways to make money online? - Ally - 04-16-2013 05:15 AM

I'm talking about legit ways from people who are making money themselves, not getting paid just to get other people to fall for it! Is there any real way? If so, can I get the details?

- Sooth Sayer - 04-16-2013 05:23 AM

You could be a webcam girl. If you are ok with sort of thing.

- Awsomeness4eva - 04-16-2013 05:23 AM

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20090716174555AAu62Cc
answer her question or post ur question there!

- TalentedChimp - 04-16-2013 05:23 AM

The same way you do offline: sell something or provide a service. There are no tricks to making money.

- Tony - 04-16-2013 05:23 AM

hello, check out http://www.thefunstufftodo.com. There explains several ways of making money online.

- Marla B - 04-16-2013 05:23 AM

If you're talking about short term and a little bit of extra money, you can get paid to write articles. The pay isn't the greatest, but it is legit. The two places that I write articles are at http://www.textbroker.com

At Associated Content they'll pay you to write about almost anything that you want. Pay rate is typically between $1.50 - $3.00 per article. The only thing I don't like about them is that sometimes they can be very picky about what they'll pay you for. If you can crack the code to what they'll accept though, you can make a decent supplemental income writing articles for them.

If you choose to go with Text Broker you'll be writing articles on specific subjects. You have a lot more control over what you'll get paid at this place, as articles are priced per word and for the skill level of the author. I've made up to $7 on one article before.

If you're thinking more long term bigger income, I would suggest getting into affiliate marketing through bum marketing. It's 100% free but it takes quite a bit of work and time to get started. Affiliate marketing involves selling other people's products. You typically get a large percentage of the sales price for selling the product.

- talon39393 - 04-16-2013 05:23 AM

There are actually a ton of ways to make money online, but all require study research and hours in front of your computer. Lets start with the basics. You may already know this part.

The most lucrative way to make money online is affiliate marketing. There are two schools of affiliate marketing:

SEO Marketing: SEO stands for "Search Engine Optimization". The idea is to get your website or blog to rank at the top of search engine results for certain keywords related to a specific niche (golf, weight loss, etc..). That requires quality content and lots of links pointing to your website. Once your website is ranking well, you place affiliate links for related products on the website.

PPC Marketing: PPC stands for "Pay Per Click". This method can generate a profit much faster than SEO marketing. It has greater earning potential, but greater risk. For this method you buy clicks from search engines and websites. This guarantees instant traffic. However your website must convince people to click your affiliate links and take action, or you will quickly lose money paying for clicks.

If you dont like affiliate marketing, you could try writing articles. Associate content will pay you $5 - $7 for short articles on niche topics. A fast way to produce these articles, is to rewrite existing articles in your own words. You can do that quickly by using text-to-speech software. Just read the article once silently, then explain it in your own words into your microphone. The software writes the new article for you. You can do about 10 articles an hour after you get good at it.

You can get paid to submit surveys. To make this profitable you can use software such as Roboform to fill out common survey fields with a single click.

You can make money with Incentivized Freebie Websites (IFW). People will pay you to sign-up for free trials. The IFW's get paid by advertisers for any person that completes the advertisers offer(s), which are found on the IFW's website. The IFW passes this payment onto you in the form of a prize or cash award. I tried this and was averaging about $25 / hour. If I had used roboform and gotten faster, I think it could be more. After you have signed up for enough offers, you can then get bigger payouts, which allows you to pay others to do the grunt work.

The above shows you just a few of the possibilities if you're creative. You just have to believe it's possible and stick with one thing until you figure out how to make it profitable. If other people are still doing it, there must be a way to make it work. Just make sure your info is current. There is a lot of useless out of date info floating around the internet. People are still selling 3 year old ebooks. In the online world that's ancient. Things are always changing. Adapting.

Beware of ebooks and "courses" that promise you will "get rich" or make larges sums of money. These "gurus" will offer little support, and continuously try to upsell you the missing pieces of the puzzle.

- CP - 04-16-2013 05:23 AM

if you have a computer and some free time a few days a week then email me at cpaddon@gmail.com I think I can help

- David - 04-16-2013 05:23 AM

I would check out http://www.make-money-online-safe.com. This guy's book gives you a couple different techniques on how to make money online. I tried several of them and I swear to you that I'm actually making another 300-500 bucks each month. A lot of people on here will suggest you fill out surveys, but his book actually taught me how to exploit the system. His site also has no ad space. So you do not have to be worried about be suckered into any scams.

- WebNut25 - 04-16-2013 05:23 AM

I make quite a lot of money selling ebooks. You can either setup your own website selling them or sell them on sites like eBay, Tradebit etc.

Find yourself either a PLR (Private Label Rights) or MRR (Master Resell Rights) package and make sure the products aren't really old.

You can learn a lot by reading some of these ebooks about Blogging, Article Marketing, Affiliate Marketing and Getting Traffic.

Checkout this package of resell rights products (I think there's like 100 products plus bonuses).

http://www.buynowdeal.com/

Download all the ebooks and then put them up on sites like eBay, Tradebit, PayLoadz etc.

Also look into Niche Marketing. This is when you sell to a particular group of people. So for example you could sell ebooks about Cooking to people interested in cooking.

You can get a similar package of resell rights products targeting Niche markets on the same site...

http://www.buynowdeal.com/niche-blowout.php

Whatever you do, stick at it. Don't just give up because it seems hard work. If you keep at it you will eventually start making good money!

Hope this helps Smile